RoboBusiness features the most inclusive display of the robotics ecosystem in the market today. The RoboBusiness expo is exclusively focused on the community creating robotics solutions and those seeking the most innovative solutions for their manufacturing, warehousing, and logistics applications. At RoboBusiness “We Are the Business of Robotics”.
- Interact with over 100 robotics products and product innovators from around the world.
- Network and be challenged by the world’s leading innovators and investors.
- Compare and test the leading and up-and-coming solution providers that can fuel your business.
- Meet the startups poised to disrupt and make waves in our Startup Zone.
- Learn through hands-on demos and expert Q&As in the Expo Theater.
- Since we have introduced many of today’s well known products to the world such as such as Baxter, UBR-1 & Otto: Be the FIRST to witness tomorrow’s innovative product.
- Touch, test and experience the robot revolution in person!
Meet Our Exhibitors
Home to over 75 exhibitors, the expo floor will feature robots, robotics solutions, components, and software offerings from the industry’s leading companies. View the expo floor plan and full list of exhibitors here.
- Harmonic Drive
- The MITRE Corporation
- ULC Robotics
The Expo Theater is a prominent feature and a common activity center within the RoboBusiness Expo. The Expo Theater features a continuous schedule of presentations, demonstrations and panel discussions. Presentations feature prominent and provocative presenters and topics guaranteed to entice and challenge attendees.
Roundtable Topic Discussions
Informal roundtable networking sessions will be offered both Wednesday and Thursday on the expo floor. Topics will be different each day, and will be offered twice during the course of each day.
Roundtable sessions are open to all attendees. View the full schedule of roundtable discussions here.
“RoboBusiness brings together a wonderful mix of robotics talent drawn from existing industrial applications to forward-looking research labs, and across the full spectrum ranging from large companies to hot new startups.”