The 2019 Call for Presentations is now open!
Call for Presentations is open for the following RoboBusiness Events:
- The MOVE Conference – May 6-7, 2019
- RoboBusiness – October 1-3, 2019
Please read below for submission.
In 2019, RoboBusiness Events will be hosting 2 in person events.
RoboBusiness Hosted Events:
- The MOVE Conference | Pittsburgh, PA | May 6-7, 2019
- RoboBusiness | Santa Clara, CA | October 1-3, 2019
All speakers are provided with complimentary registration to the to all events.
Unfortunately, the conference program cannot subsidize the expenses of all its speakers. Travel, hotel, and per diem expenses are the speaker’s responsibility.
In order to effectively market the event program, RoboBusiness Events requires that all speakers submit their biography, headshot and presentation summary to the Conference Director by the specified deadlines. RoboBusiness Events reserves the right to edit content for consistency and style. RoboBusiness Events must be contacted in the event of a change or substitution as soon as possible. All changes and/or substitutions must be approved by RoboBusiness Events.
If you are using a PowerPoint presentation it must be in 16:9 format and are required to use the standard RoboBusiness Events PowerPoint template should you be selected. If you are selected, we require that you provide your own laptop. Projector with HDMI and VGA inputs will be available.
RoboBusiness Events organizers may also contact you to schedule an interview about your session. Agreeing to speak at RoboBusiness Events also means you agree to respond to a brief series of interview questions prior to the event for marketing purposes.
Additional Items to Note
- Presentation submissions must be complete at time of submission. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Should your presentation include a panel discussion, your submission must demonstrate that there is sufficient time for discussion and interaction with fellow panelists and an audience Q&A.
- Panel discussions are not a time for show and tell, rather a time to discuss emerging technologies, trends, lessons learned, challenges faced, and how they can be addressed.
- Preference will be given to panel discussions that include multiple institutions and diverse perspectives.
- RoboBusiness Events reserves the right to recommend a different session format, combine sessions, and reschedule sessions based on availability and need. Sessions can not be changed once they are scheduled. In addition, at this time we cannot accommodate requests for specific times or dates.
If selected to speak, you must commit to present without bias towards any one company or product (RoboBusiness Events does not allow sales pitches within the conference program. If you would like to discuss other avenues to promote your products or services at RoboBusiness Events, please contact Ron Trznadel at email@example.com or 508-663-1500 x331.
Submission descriptions are limited to 1500 words. Submissions with less than 50 words will not be considered. Each submission must include 3 learning objectives.
All submissions must include:
- Job Title
- Phone Number
- Speaker Bio
- Session Title
- Session Description
- Learning Objectives
- Who the Target Audience is
Bio’s should be no more than 150 words and written in the third person.
Sessions that include participants from end-user organizations will receive a strong preference.
If your submission is accepted you will receive a complimentary pass to the event and will have an opportunity to share your knowledge with fellow industry peers.
State exactly what will be covered in the session. A good description allows participants to assess the content and clearly understand how they will benefit from attending. Remember that not only are judges looking at this but also, it will be the session description that is posted for attendees to see when selecting their sessions.
Indicate 3 key takeaways from your proposed presentation. Please list as if you were speaking to your audience.
Will you be the only presenter at your session or will you have a co-presenter or will it be a panel session that you are moderating?
Please note that panel sessions cannot have more than 3 speakers plus a Moderator.
Topics for the 2019 RoboBusiness Events could include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Industry 4.0 communications with robotic systems in manufacturing
- Structures, mechanisms, and applications of micro and nano-systems
- Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
- AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications
- Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process and automation
- Intelligent control systems and optimization
- Machine Learning for Predictive Maintenance and Optimization
- The Convergence of AI, Robotics, and Industry 4.0
- How AI is Making Robots Smarter
- Smart Manufacturing & Robotics
- AI in the Enterprise
- Strategies for Implementation and ROI
- How to Achieve “The Right Level” of Automation
- New Production Capabilities With Machine Learning
- Data Management and Analytics
- Vision Sensing
- Machine Vision Applications
- Vision and Intelligent Transport Systems
Robot Components – the Ecosystem
- Hardware and Software Security
- Embedded Operating Systems
- Computing and Processing MCUs, ICs
- Dedicated Robotic Operating Systems
- Robotic Programming Languages
- Control Systems
- Signal Processing and Analysis
- Power Modules
- Motor Drives
- Sensor design, multi-sensor data fusion algorithms and wireless sensor networks
- Benchmarking Drives for Precisio Apps
- Selecting Actuators for different functions
- Component integration: Brakes, Gears, Drivers, etc.
- End of Point Effectors/Grippers
- Finding Partners
- Investment Trends
- Finding Investors
- Legal Considerations
- Market Insight/Intelligence
- Marketing to Your Ideal Customer
- Pricing Models
- Scaling Up Your Business
- Sourcing Materials
- Identifying Partners
- Securing Investors
- Legal and Tax Considerations
- Integration Strategies
Chief Robotics Officer Summit:
- AI & Big Data
- Business Strategies
- Collaborative Robots
- Compliance & Regulations
- Component Applications
- Implementation Case Studies
- Machine Learning
- Mobile Systems
- New Applications & Technolgies
- Peak to Mean Deployment
- Retaining & Retraining Employees
- Robotics & IIoT
- Smart Cities
- Smart Manufacturing & Industry 4.0 Applications
- Unmanned Systems & Applications
“RoboBusiness has built a community of industry leaders and top tier investors; accelerating robots to the mainstream and supercharging the world economy.”